“Build a Dream” Annual Giving
As a non-profit organization, individual donations are an important source of revenue. By participating in the “Build a Dream” annual giving campaign, you are providing HabitatMCTX with a reliable financial foundation. With your help, our community is strengthened as the lives of Habitat partner families are changed.
Your support helps fund:
- Materials and tools for building
- Supervision and insurance for volunteers
- Support and education for partner families
- Land acquisition for expansion
- The day-to-day operations that the affiliate
All of these components depends on you to ensure that the HabitatMCTX mission of building homes in partnership with those in need is sustainable.
Dreambuilder Giving Society
This society honors lead benefactors who support the “Build a Dream” Annual Giving Campaign at a level of $1,000 and above. Members are a diverse group of philanthropists with a heartfelt desire to sustain the Habitat for Humanity MCTX vision of providing the means for affordable housing for hard working area families.
Benefits for members of the Dreambuilder Giving Society include:
- Name recognition on HabitatMCTX website and in a Habitat Happenings newsletter each year
- Invitation to Dreambuilder/Executive Wall Raising Event
- Invitations to Spring 2017 Home Dedications
- An Invitation to Spring 2017 Gala VIP party for you and a guest
Gifts must be received by December 31st to qualify for the next year’s Dreambuilder Society benefits.